All U.S. presidents eventually get a library, even those who admit they don’t read much. So it is inevitable that there will be a Donald J. Trump Library some day. As I live in New York, I sincerely hope it will be in Florida, not here. After all, Florida is already home to The Magic Kingdom, where employees are paid to tell fanciful stories so that people can enjoy a world of fantasy, so it will fit right in.
Question is…what will be in the Donald J. Trump Library?
Here are a few ideas. And consider, he hasn’t even hit his 100 days yet. Imagine the treasures to come!
1. This flattering oil painting of Dear Leader looking sporty and fit, with normal-sized hands. The only reason I recognize that it is supposed to be a depiction of Orange Foolius is the realistic melted cheddar hue of his skin.
2. A commemorative can of spray tan, dipped in gold-plate.
3. A freeze-dried slice (under protective glass) of “the most beautiful chocolate cake you’ve ever seen” that Trump and China’s President Xi enjoyed while 59 Tomahawk missiles were dropped on Syria.
4. Trump’s personal copy of his Playboy issue. A couple of pages are stuck together, from furious masturbation over his own photos.
5. An extra long , dick-tickling tie. (Scotch tape included.)
6. A clip of my mom turning to me, Chardonnay in hand, and saying, “You know, his mouth looks exactly like an asshole.”
7. In the gift shop, a patented “Pussy Grabber” apparatus that comes with a free box of tic-tacs. Made of solid plastic, embossed with the TRUMP logo, “Grabbing ’em by the pussy has never been so easy!”
8. In the cafe, it’s ALWAYS Taco Bowl Tuesday!
9. A copy of the check from Mexico to pay for The Wall. (Exhibit remains curiously empty.)
10. The Pee Pee tapes. Because damn it, if they really exist, they are a national fucking treasure and the only thing I’d pay to see in this horrid library.