I just read that Keith Richards is penning a children’s book.
I like this idea. Love it, in fact. No kid needs another tepid, boring story about being a good sport or eating your vegetables.
So I am making a plea to Keith Richards. Don’t stop at just one book! And let’s amp up the rock ‘n’ roll attitude, while we’re at it.
Throw in some sex, drugs, arguments over money and riffs, fist fights and backstage squabbling.
To get you started, here are 5 other good book titles for your new career as a children’s author:
1. Goodnight Moon, You Cocksucker
2. Fancy Nancy Is A Skanky Groupie Who Snorted All The Coke
3. Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good Gig With A Lousy Fucking Sound System
4. Cloudy With A Chance of My Sweaty Balls Smacking Your Face
5. Oh, The Places You Won’t Go! (‘Cuz Your Band Sucks & You Stole My Guitar Riff & I’m Suing Your Ass)